Here you can find healthy, low calorie and delicious recipes. You can always find the original source by clicking the picture or "here". Enjoy!
I do not support pro-ana/pro-mia community. If you are pro-ana/pro-mia, please unfollow.
posts tagged "meal"
Baked Eggs with Smoked Salmon
8 medium eggs (503)
1.5 cups diced leeks, white and pale green parts only (81)
1.5 cups chopped arugula, plus a little extra for garnish (10)
4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small cubes (133)
2/3 cup grated fat free Parmesan(107)
4 tablespoons grated fat free Parmesan, for garnishing (40)
1 tablespoon olive oil (119)
Freshly ground pepper to taste (5)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Warm a saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the oil. When hot, add the leeks and saute until just soft, about 4 or 5 minutes. Turn heat off, but keep the leeks in the pan. Add the arugula and stir, allowing the greens to wilt.
3) Grease the four ramekins. Divide the leek/arugula mixture evenly between them. Repeat with the salmon, adding about one ounce to each container in a thin layer over the greens. Next, divide the cheese amongst the four, also in a thin layer, over the salmon.
4) Carefully crack two eggs into each ramekin, taking care to not break the yolk. Atop the eggs, sprinkle each with a tablespoon of Parmesan and finish with a few twists of the pepper mill.
5) Place the ramekins on a shallow baking sheet and bake until the whites have set, about 12-15 minutes.
6) When they are ready, let them rest for a couple minutes- they’ll be too hot to eat immediately!
7) Garnish with a little more chopped arugula and serve.
This makes four servings, each having 250 calories. This might work with only one egg per serving, in which case said serving has 187 calories.